Last additions - Buildings |

Glengarriff Bay235 viewsThe road to Glengarriff as it was in the 1940’s. Seen here passing the entrance of the Eccles Hotel.
Oct 12, 2008
|
|

Back Road, Castletownbere252 viewsThe Back Road, photo taken in the early 1930'sSep 20, 2008
|
|

The Square, Castletownbere230 viewsPanoramic view of the town square taken from the roof of the church in the early 1930'sSep 20, 2008
|
|

Harringtons. The Square, Castletown Berehaven336 viewsHarrington's Bakery Provision, Tea, Wine & Spirit Store. Now O'Donoghue's BarAug 06, 2008
|
|

Middle Street, Castletown Berehaven593 viewsAlso would be known as Wisemans Hill or West EndAug 06, 2008
|
|

The Glen Hotel. Glengarriff266 viewsAug 06, 2008
|
|

Harvey's Poulgorm Hotel. Glengarriff284 viewsThe Blue PoolJun 17, 2008
|
|

O'Shea's Hotel. Glengarriff296 viewsJun 16, 2008
|
|

The Old Mill, Castletown Berehaven279 viewsJun 16, 2008
|
|

The Berehaven Hotel288 viewsThe 'Berehaven Hotel'. Castletownbere. Now the Beara Bay HotelJun 16, 2008
|
|

The Old Bank Restaurant290 viewsFormally the Leinster & Munster Bank, sadly now gone
Jun 16, 2008
|
|

The Last Pint265 viewsAnna Harrington's, (Church Gate) CastletownbereJun 16, 2008
|
|

Casey's Hotel. Glengarriff265 viewsJun 16, 2008
|
|

Halfway House. Glengarriff284 viewsJun 16, 2008
|
|

The Square313 viewsView of the Square with the old Post Office seen on the left. Photo taken around 1903May 28, 2008
|
|

Puxley Mansion357 viewsA view of the Puxley Mansion, Dunboy. Taken around 1903May 27, 2008
|
|
|
Important Notice |
All photographs published on this PhotoSite are copyright of Beara Historical Society and the respective photographers.
Heritage PhotoSite images may be copied and downloaded for private use only. None of the material on this site may be copied for commercial use without written permission from the Society.
|