|

Bantry Pierhead438 x angesehen‘Lady Elsie’ arriving from Castletownbere to meet the train
|
|

Pierhead Bantry189 x angesehenThe Pierhead Bantry with the old Pier to the left
|
|

Bantry Train212 x angesehenBantry Railway Station 1940's
|
|

At the Castletownbere creamery in the 1950’s245 x angesehen
|
|

Dursey Cablecar213 x angesehenIrelands only Cable Car was inaugurated in 1969 by the then Taoiseach (Prime Miniser) Jack Lynch. Joining Dursey Head to Dursey Island. It can carry 6 people or one cow!
|
|

Dursey Sound263 x angesehenFerry to Dursey Island landing at the pier on Dursey Sound
|
|

The Slipway outside Eccles Hotel471 x angesehen
|
|

Ferry309 x angesehenThe first Ferry between Bere Island and Castletownbere which was operated by the late John. J Harrington
|
|

The Macroom to Glengarriff Coach 228 x angesehenDate Unknown
|
|

Irish Army342 x angesehenThe Irish Army in the Square 1939
|
|

The ‘Lady Elsie’ 459 x angesehenBerthed alongside the landing, Glengarriff
|
|

The ‘Lady Elsie’ Glengarriff447 x angesehen
|
|

The last Jaunting car234 x angesehenAt the gates of Puxley Mansion, Dunboy
|
|

Parking225 x angesehenNo problem with parking in Castletownbere back in 1939
|
|

Steam Roller217 x angesehenTarring the road, Eyeries Village
|
|

Tourist Car487 x angesehenOutside the Eccles Hotel, Glengarriff
|
|
18 Dateien auf 2 Seite(n) |
1 |
|
Important Notice |
All photographs published on this PhotoSite are copyright of Beara Historical Society and the respective photographers.
Heritage PhotoSite images may be copied and downloaded for private use only. None of the material on this site may be copied for commercial use without written permission from the Society.
|