|

Bantry Pierheadvu 438 fois‘Lady Elsie’ arriving from Castletownbere to meet the train
|
|

Pierhead Bantryvu 189 foisThe Pierhead Bantry with the old Pier to the left
|
|

Bantry Trainvu 212 foisBantry Railway Station 1940's
|
|

At the Castletownbere creamery in the 1950’svu 245 fois
|
|

Dursey Cablecarvu 213 foisIrelands only Cable Car was inaugurated in 1969 by the then Taoiseach (Prime Miniser) Jack Lynch. Joining Dursey Head to Dursey Island. It can carry 6 people or one cow!
|
|

Dursey Soundvu 263 foisFerry to Dursey Island landing at the pier on Dursey Sound
|
|

The Slipway outside Eccles Hotelvu 471 fois
|
|

Ferryvu 309 foisThe first Ferry between Bere Island and Castletownbere which was operated by the late John. J Harrington
|
|

The Macroom to Glengarriff Coach vu 228 foisDate Unknown
|
|

Irish Armyvu 342 foisThe Irish Army in the Square 1939
|
|

The ‘Lady Elsie’ vu 459 foisBerthed alongside the landing, Glengarriff
|
|

The ‘Lady Elsie’ Glengarriffvu 447 fois
|
|

The last Jaunting carvu 234 foisAt the gates of Puxley Mansion, Dunboy
|
|

Parkingvu 225 foisNo problem with parking in Castletownbere back in 1939
|
|

Steam Rollervu 217 foisTarring the road, Eyeries Village
|
|

Tourist Carvu 487 foisOutside the Eccles Hotel, Glengarriff
|
|
18 photos sur 2 page(s) |
1 |
|
Important Notice |
All photographs published on this PhotoSite are copyright of Beara Historical Society and the respective photographers.
Heritage PhotoSite images may be copied and downloaded for private use only. None of the material on this site may be copied for commercial use without written permission from the Society.
|