|

Adrigole Bridgevu 408 fois
|
|

Aghista Bridgevu 247 foisThis medieval Bridge over the Kista stream was part of the original route from Glengarriff to Castletown Berehaven
|
|

Allihies Minesvu 271 foisDrawing of Allihies Copper Mines made in the mid 1800’s
|
|

Cametringanevu 430 foisAriel view of Castletownbere taken in 1968. Note the then undeveloped townland of Cametringane on the right.
|
|

Bere Island vu 329 foisSlipway, Rerrin, Bere Island. Note the British Warships in the sound
|
|

Rerrin Village, Bere Island. 1903vu 140 fois
|
|

Blackrock Terrace. Castletownberevu 151 foisP. O’Shea Coach Builder and Michael ??? Shop
|
|

The old road to Castletownberevu 317 fois
|
|

Thatched cottages. Foildarrigvu 144 fois
|
|

Castletown Berehaven 1905vu 329 foisCastletown Berehaven in 1905 viewed from the Bay
|
|

Dursey Islandvu 257 foisPloughing on Dursey Island in the 1930's
|
|

The Villagevu 300 foisRerrin Village, East End, Bere Island
|
|

Lord Bantry’s Lodge. Glengarriffvu 185 fois
|
|

The Long Tunnel Glengarriffvu 296 fois
|
|

The Old Mill. Castletownberevu 451 fois
|
|

The Old Piervu 294 foisThe Old Wooden Pier. This photo looking out towards Bere Island with Dinish Island in foreground was taken in the 1930's from the roof of the Church of the Sacred Heart, Castletownbere
|
|
23 photos sur 2 page(s) |
1 |
|
Important Notice |
All photographs published on this PhotoSite are copyright of Beara Historical Society and the respective photographers.
Heritage PhotoSite images may be copied and downloaded for private use only. None of the material on this site may be copied for commercial use without written permission from the Society.
|